- Mental health problems are common. Here are ways to cope with stress and promote well-being.
- Pause. Breathe. Notice how you feel. Take slow deep breaths, stretch, or meditate.
- Observe how you are feeling and what you are thinking, without judgment. Instead of responding or reacting to those thoughts or feelings, note them, and then let them go.
- Take breaks from upsetting content
- Take care of your body
- Reach out and stay connected
- Seek help if overwhelmed or unsafe
For informational purposes only. Consult your local medical authority for advice.
Yoga in the Time of Coronavirus – Yoga can help reduce stress while staying at home.
The Relationship Between COVID-19, Anxiety, and Yoga
Switch Off Covid-19 Stress: 5 Ways to Achieve Work-life Balance in the New Normal – The pandemic has triggered stressors in careers, personal finances, and family life with nearly 70% of workers citing COVID-19 as the most stressful moment of their career-even more stressful than other major events like 9/11 and the Great Recession of the late 2000s