Sense of It All
respond, reassess, recover, and renew your life
Need emergency mental health assistance? Call New Horizons 24/7 Helpline
Providing a Path to Wellness with a Questionnaire
COVID-19 has changed so much in the last several months and we are all doing everything differently now. Some of the changes have been good while others have been difficult and heartbreaking. The pandemic has affected how we work; how our kids go to school; even how we are able to spend time with friends and family.
- Are you feeling stressed? Overwhelmed? Anxious? Are you dealing with grief or sadness over loss of loved ones to COVID-19
The COVID-19 Mental Health & Wellness Program© has been developed with funding provided by Miami-Dade County as a part of the federal CARES Act relief for the State of Florida and supplies you with the tools you need to move forward with confidence in the “new normal”.
Take the Free CMHWP Mental Health & Wellness Questionnaire, and receive access to more mental wellness services including:
- A Mental Health & Wellness Assessment Scorecard© (MHWAS)
- Access to the CMHWP Care Coordination Team for mental health services and referrals
- Access to Weekly Mental Health & Wellness Workshops in English/Spanish/Creole
- Access to speaker seminar series featuring leading experts in mental health discussing topics that matter in your life
- Your personal information will remain confidential
We’re here for you and we want to help. Your Path to Wellness Starts Here.
Why Is it Important
We're here to support you
Explore some of the benefits of our program
Click each image below to learn more
Discover more resources to help you with financial assistance, employment and more.
Meet the team that brought this initiative together.